Easy, adult supervision needed
Time to Make
15 minutes per magnet
Adult Supervision Needed
How to Make
- Download and print off the template provided then cut out the individual shapes.
- Draw around the templates onto coloured foam and then cut the shapes out using scissors.
- Stick the vegetable pieces together using super tacky glue. Leave to dry.
- To add more detail to your vegetables, draw lines on using felt tip pens.
- Cut up small strips of self-adhesive magnetic tape, turn the vegetables over and stick to the back of each one.
To add more detail to your vegetable magnets, draw lines on using felt tip pens.
Tagged with:Harvest Festival