Intermediate. Adult supervision needed
Time to Make
Adult Supervision Needed
How to Make
- Measure two long strips of green card, both 5cms wide, and cut with the scissors. Stick them together using double-sided tape to make one long strip, overlapping by about 5 cm’s. Fold the strip in half all the way down the length. This will be your headband.
- Using a piece of round tissue paper, make a flower by pinching the tissue paper in the centre. Twist at the pinch to make a short stem. Make nine flowers using various colours.
- Stick small pieces of double-sided tape along the top folded half of your headband, about 5cms apart. Then, stick your flower stems to the tape pieces, so the petals of the flowers are above the top of the headband. Using some more double-sided tape, fold and stick the lower half of the headband up to cover the stems.
- Draw 12 leaf shapes on the leftover green card and cut them out. Stick them along the headband using glue or double-sided tape. Decorate your leaves and the headband with the glue and green glitter.
- When dry, fasten the two ends of the headband together using double-sided tape.
Now you can wear your flower crown!
Try tying on some bright and colourful ribbons or self-adhesive gems to your headband for extra decoration!