Easy. Adult supervision needed
Time to Make
Adult Supervision Needed
How to Make
- Take your stone and paint a skin tone stripe across the centre, this will become Santa’s face.
- Leaving a centimetre gap above the face paint the top of the stone red.
- Once the face and the hat are dry paint the bottom white the centimetre gap white and a bauble on the hat.
- Whilst still wet, sprinkle glitter onto the paint and leave to dry.
- Once your stone is dry, draw a rosy nose and a smile on Santa.
- Varnish your stone.
- Add wiggle eyes. Repeat for the remaining stones to create your collection of Santa stones.
You could make a few as gifts for your family or friends! They will love these.