Time to Make
10-20 minutes per cookie
Adult Supervision Needed
How to Make
- Draw circles on your chosen felt sheets (ours are approx. 9cm) cut out neatly and set aside.
- Cut strips of card in your chosen colours approx. 8cm x 1cm and write your positive quotes or messages on them. Curl the ends of the card by wrapping around a paintbrush.
- Turn your glue gun on to allow time to heat up.
- Place your message in the centre of your felt circle, Fold both edges of your felt circle over your message overlapping them slightly and then fold in half with the overlaps facing outwards.
- Hold the folded ends together to match up the ends and then use a small amount of glue to keep them in place.
- Repeat all steps remembering to mix the opposite colours of card to the felt for a colourful effect!
For the same size felt circles as pictured, simply draw around a Sellotape/masking tape reel.