Easy. Adult supervision needed
Time to Make
Adult Supervision Needed
How to Make
- Place orange card landscape and find the middle of the card using a ruler and make a faint mark with a pencil.
- Use this mark as a guide to fold both sides of the card inwards, creating the opening of the card.
- Using the template draw and cut out the photo frame from yellow card, the dungarees from blue card, the pocket and belt loops from light blue paper and the buttons from silver metallic card.
- Using the template draw and cut-out the reveal panels from green paper. Card will not work for this.
- Cut the dungarees and pocket in half and stick them on both sides of the opening of the card.
- Stick a silver button underneath the dungarees strap.
- Create two black lines by the belt area and then stick the belt loops on top.
- Outline the dungarees, pockets and belt loops in black pen and add stitching on the left side of the pocket.
- Position the photo frame in the centre of the inside of the card. Then stick the flaps to the back of the card.
- Stick a photo behind the circle hole of the photo frame, the photo should be slightly bigger than the circle (approximately 8.5cm by 8.5cm). You can also do this step before sticking down the photo frame.
- Using double-sided tape, stick the flap of the reveal panel to the left side of the card. Repeat this for the right reveal panel.
- Tuck the reveal panels behind the photo frame but, in front of the photo.
- Using glitter foam letters, spell out ‘Happy Father’s Day’ around the circle cut-out.
Make sure not to leave a gap in the opening of the card so that you don’t ruin the photo surprise.
Tagged with:Fathers Day