Easy. Adult supervision needed
Time to Make
Adult Supervision Needed
How to Make
- Cut out the template with ridged edges onto dark blue foam. Then cut the template with straight edges onto light blue foam.
- Glue the light blue foam onto the dark blue foam.
- Stick DAD’S COFFEE in the centre of the light blue foam with foam letters.
- Cut out two star shapes using the template, onto orange foam. Glue them onto either side of the letters.
- Glue the two ends of the mug cosy together. Once dry, slide onto your cup.
When gluing the ends of the mug cosy together, secure it in place with a peg or a paper clip until the glue is dry so that it doesn’t come undone.
Tagged with:Fathers Day