Easy. Adult supervision needed
Time to Make
30 minutes + a few days to dry the clay
Adult Supervision Needed
How to Make
- Shape your clay into a large, flat circle.
- Push your hand into the clay to make a handprint.
- Use a craft stick to write a message in the clay.
- Press a wooden star in any gaps and to create star prints. Leave to dry overnight.
- Paint the finished plaque in your chosen colours.
Add some water to your clay if it gets too dry and you’re not finishing moulding.
Tagged with:Fathers Day