Time to Make
35 minutes + drying time
Adult Supervision Needed
How to Make
- Take a wooden plaque and use a paintbrush to cover it in a coat of pink paint, then leave to dry.
- Once the paint on the sign is dry, use a purple deco pen to write ‘Fairies Welcome’ onto the centre of the sign.
- Decorate the blank spaces on the sign with fairy or flower stickers, making sure you cover the two holes at the top of the plaque.
- Turn the sign upside down, so the back of the sign is facing upwards, then use a glue gun to stick two wooden sticks to the back of it.
- Then glue another two wooden sticks to the ends of the sticks already on the sign, making sure they overlap enough to stay in place.
- Once the glue has dried, take a few paper flowers and wrap the wire stalks around the wooden sticks.
Make the sign taller or shorter by adding more or less wooden sticks.