Easy. Adult supervision needed
Time to Make
20 minutes + drying time
Adult Supervision Needed
How to Make
- Firstly, cut the cup part of the egg carton for the toadstool top and cut the egg carton dividers for the toadstool stem.
- Cut off small section of the egg carton to glue on top of the stem later to make the toadstool top sit higher on the stem.
- Paint the toadstool stem white and the toadstool top red with white dots.
- Stick the small sections to the top of the stem and then glue the toadstool top on top.
- Stick dried moss onto the wood slice.
- Stick the toadstool in the centre of the wood slice.
- Lastly, stick green self-adhesive gems to the moss.
You can make a fairy from polymer clay to pair with your toadstool craft.