Medium - Hard
Time to Make
30 minutes + drying time
Adult Supervision Needed
How to Make
- Take your wooden person and paint it white.
- Then paint a gold line from the neckline down to the bottom for Jesus’ robe.
- Paint the face skin tone first then the hair.
- Next add eyes and mouth and a string belt.
- Decorate the other characters.
- Now take the keepsake book and paint it blue, once dry paint the grass.
- Then paint the empty tomb and three crosses.
- Leave to dry fully before storing your people in the box.
You could make other characters from the Easter story.