Time to Make
30 minutes per sign + drying time
Adult Supervision Needed
How to Make
- Mix some white and blue paint together to create a light blue shade, then cover the three wooden plaques in this paint and leave to dry.
- Use pink self-adhesive foam letters to spell out ‘start here’ in the centre of one of the plaques.
- Cut out two Easter egg shapes from orange self-adhesive foam and decorate them with Deco pens. Then stick these either side of the letters.
- Use a deco pen to draw a dashed line across the top and bottom of the sign.
- Use a glue gun to stick a purple wooden craft stick to the back of the sign.
- Use the same technique to create the other two signs. To create the carrot sign, cut out a large carrot shape from orange self-adhesive foam and stick the purple letters ‘this way’ to it. Then cut out the green carrot top and stick them to the sign. For the bunny sign, cut out a long jumping bunny shape and stick the words ‘hop this way’ to it with yellow letters, then stick it to the centre of the sign.
Place the letters onto the foam shapes before peeling the backing off to make sure they fit.