Easy. Adult supervision needed
Time to Make
Adult Supervision Needed
How to Make
- Begin by painting the wreath white and allow to dry.
- When the white paint is dry, lightly draw horizontal lines across the wreath using a ruler and pencil.
- Paint every other stripe purple so that the stripes alternate between purple and white. Allow the paint to dry between each coat.
- When the paint is dry apply PVA Glue to the white stripes and pour pink glitter on top of the glued areas.
- When dry begin to wrap the LED string lights around the wreath.
- Lastly, thread your string through the hole and make a knot in the string so that the wreath can be hung.
When pouring the glitter onto the wreath make sure that the wreath is placed onto paper/newspaper so the excess glitter can be poured back into the pot to minimise waste.