Easy. Adult supervision needed
Time to Make
Adult Supervision Needed
How to Make
- Melt the milk chocolate over a hot bowl of water or in the microwave. Do the same with the white chocolate.
- Cut some of the smarties mini eggs in half and leave some whole.
- Using a 10-inch x 8 -inch baking tray lined with greaseproof paper, pour on the milk chocolate. Then take the white chocolate and use a spoon to drizzle it over the milk chocolate.
- Next scatter the smarties eggs in the chocolate, sprinkle some sprinkles on and dust with some edible glitter.
- Place in fridge until it hardens.
- Finish your chocolate bark by using a knife to break up the chocolate block.
*These recipes are suggestions only and are intended for use by persons having appropriate technical skill and entirely at their own discretion and risk. We cannot guarantee that favourable results will be obtained and recommend that you carry out your own tests prior to adoption. In the event that you intend to follow them for personal or resale use you must ensure that your preparation and ingredients comply with all relevant hygiene standards. We accept no responsibility, obligation or liability with respect to these recipes, their preparation or any outcome from their use or ingestion.*
You could always add in some of your favourites treats too – Like magic stars or chocolate buttons!