Time to Make
Adult Supervision Needed
How to Make
- Draw your bunny character onto the lino and carefully cut out. Cut around the bunny’s shape so you can see its positioning when printing.
- Cut coloured card to size (to fit your envelopes), or use pre cut card blanks. Print your bunnies onto the cards using printing ink. Apply a small amount of printing ink to a sheet of plastic and roll over the ink until there is a thin covering on the roller. It should make a tacky sound.
- Roll the ink onto the lino. Press firmly onto the card and roll over with a clean roller. Remove carefully. Allow to dry thoroughly.
- Add hand drawn eyes and whiskers.
- Create fun envelope liners by tracing around your envelopes (while the flap is open in a house shape) onto patterned paper. Cut the shape out about 1cm smaller on all sides apart from the bottom so that it sits inside the envelope and doesn’t cover the gum on the flap. Fix in place with double sided tape.
If you have small details cut into the bunny you might find the ink builds up after a few prints and loses detail. Simply wash and dry the lino and start to print again