Easy. Adult supervision needed
Time to Make
20 mins (plus drying time)
Adult Supervision Needed
How to Make
- Firstly, paint the cardboard tube white, using a paintbrush.
- When the white base coat is dry paint it blue.
- For the land, paint irregular shapes with dark green paint using a sponge dabber.
- When the paint is dry, sponge light green paint on top of the dark green areas.
- Cut 3 lengths of blue crepe paper and 3 lengths of green crepe paper (2 cm width).
- Stick the crepe paper strips inside the bottom of the windsock using super tacky glue. Remember to alternate colours.
- For the handle, draw and cut a rectangle (2cm by 11cm) from green card.
- Stick the handle inside the top of the windsock.
- Repeat for the recycle windsock design.
- Hang outdoors!
Use dark green and light green paint to give the land a realistic appearance.
Tagged with:Earth Day