Easy. Adult supervision needed
Time to Make
Adult Supervision Needed
How to Make
- Firstly, cut out the shapes from self-adhesive felt.
- Assemble and stick the felt shapes onto the drawstring bags. Remember to stick a white pom pom on the end of Santa’s hat and a glitter star on top of the Christmas tree.
- Stick glitter numbers on each decorated drawstring bag.
- Cut 2 lengths of green ribbon and 2 lengths of red ribbon.
- Fill the drawstring bags with treats, then peg the bags to the ribbons.
- Lastly, hang them up on the wall.
You can try to make different felt Christmas shapes.