Beginner. Adult supervision needed
Time to Make
Adult Supervision Needed
How to Make
- Take a large paper plate and turn it upside down so the white side is facing up. Use a pencil to draw the shape of the dragon’s head, then cut this shape out.
- Hold the mask up to your face and mark where your eyes are. Then cut out two eye holes using scissors.
- Cover most of the mask in red paint, leaving the horns and the patterns at the side. Then either use a yellow deco pen or yellow paint to colour the sides in yellow.
- Use a black pen, or black paint, to colour the two horns and to draw two nostrils at the bottom of the nose.
- Decorate around the eyes using self adhesive gold pearls.
- Cut a small hole in each side of the mask, then thread the black elastic through the holes and tie in place to finish the mask.
Measure the elastic around your head before attaching it to the mask to make sure it will fit.
Tagged with:Chinese New Year