Time to Make
Adult Supervision Needed
How to Make
- Cut out a piece of thick cardboard, approximately 30x30cm. Then use a glue gun to stick five bamboo sticks to the top of the cardboard, evenly spaced.
- Once the glue has dried, mix blue and white paint together to create light blue, and paint the card.
- Paint the bamboo sticks with a darker shade of blue to make them stand out from the card. Leave to dry, then add another coat of paint if necessary.
- Take a polystyrene ring and cover it in a coat of pink paint. Then repeat with other rings using other bright colours of paint. Leave to dry.
- Once the rings are dry, use white and yellow deco pens to draw short lines all over them, to create the sprinkles.
- Once everything has dried, you can play the game by throwing the donut rings onto the bamboo sticks.
Wait until the paint has fully dried before adding the sprinkles otherwise it may smudge.