Time to Make
Adult Supervision Needed
How to Make
- Remove the gold strings from the kraft diamonds and cut small holes on both ends.
- Choose your colour palette. We have used metallic red, purple, gold and lilac.
- Carefully coat the diamonds with two coats of paint, drying between coats. Be very careful around the edges, keeping the lines crisp.
- Once dry, coat the ends with a thin layer of PVA. Dip in glitter and shake off the excess. Allow to dry.
- Cut 3 long lengths of embroidery thread in complimentary colours, about 1 metre long. Group them together and fix with a knot at the end.
- Thread the string through each of the diamonds, knotting at both ends to secure each piece in place.
Use a long piece of wire doubled over to pull the thread through the diamonds like a giant needle.