Time to Make
30 minutes + drying time
Adult Supervision Needed
How to Make
- Add two parts PVA glue and one part water into a bowl and mix together thoroughly.
- Take some purple wool and cut a long strip of it. Then dip it into the glue mixture.
- Blow up a water balloon and tie the top tightly. Then wrap around the purple wool from the glue mixture.
- Cut another strip of purple wool, add it to the mixture, and wrap it around the balloon until it is well covered.
- Leave the yarn covered balloon to dry overnight.
- Once dry, take a pin and carefully pop the balloon, leaving just the yarn ball.
- Use the glue gun to stick the creepy crawlies to the outside of the yarn decoration.
- Tie some orange ribbon to the top of the yarn ball.
Push the balloon away from the yarn before popping it to ensure the glue hasn't stuck to the balloon.