Easy. Adult supervision needed
Time to Make
25 minutes + Drying Time
Adult Supervision Needed
How to Make
- Paint the cardboard tube red using a paintbrush.
- When the paint is dry, use blue glitter glue to make a squiggly line around the top and bottom of the cardboard tube.
- Stick a King’s Coronation sticker to the front and back of the cardboard tube.
- Use acrylic jewels to decorate the rest of the windsock.
- Cut 5 lengths of blue ribbon and 5 lengths of red ribbon (approximately 18 CM).
- Use sticky tape to stick the ribbon to the bottom of the inside of the windsock, alternating colours.
- Twist a red, white, and blue pipe cleaner together and then join the ends to make an oval shape.
- Cut 1 length of blue ribbon and 2 lengths of red ribbon (approximately 24cm).
- Thread red, blue, and white beads onto the ribbon and make a knot at one end so that the beads don’t fall off.
- Tie the 3 lengths of beaded ribbon to the bottom of the pipe cleaner handle.
- Push the pipe cleaner handle inside the tube so that the beaded ribbon is hanging from the bottom of the tube with the handle on top. Use sticky tape to secure the handle on the inside of the windsock.
- Hang outdoors!
Paint inside the cardboard tube for a neat finish.