Easy. Adult supervision needed
Time to Make
Adult Supervision Needed
How to Make
- Using the template cut out Santa’s hat, beard, moustache, nose, belt, and buckle.
- Cut a small square of red paper and stick it to the back of the beard, then stick the moustache and nose on top. Assemble the hat and belt then set aside the features.
- Measure, draw and cut out 1 rectangle from skin tone card and 7 rectangles from red card (25cm x 5cm).
- Make the skin tone rectangle into a ring by stapling the ends together.
- then loop a red rectangle through the ring previously made and staple the ends together. Repeat until all 8 rings are joined together.
- Stick the features to the paper chain, with the belt stuck on the 5th ring.
- Then, hole punch 3 black circles for the buttons and stick them to the front of the 3rd ring.
- Lastly, cut a length of ribbon, then loop and tie it through the skin tone ring at the top of the paper chain.
- Repeat these steps to create the elf and snowman using the photo as reference.
As an alternative to staples, you can use Super Tacky Glue.