Easy. Adult supervision needed
Time to Make
Adult Supervision Needed
How to Make
- Melt the milk chocolate chips in a small bowl. Then take a small spatula and spread the melted chocolate against the long side of 1 Kit Kat and stick it horizontally, standing upright onto the cake board and hold until it dries.
- With the second Kit Kat spread the melted chocolate on one of the longer sides and one of the shorter sides and place next to the Kit Kat already on the cake board. Make sure the shorter side where you spread the chocolate sticks to the other Kit Kat.
- Next take two other Kit Kats and spread the chocolate on the one longer side and two of the shorter sides and stick at a 90-degree angle at the end of the already standing chocolate bars.
- Then finish the box by sticking two more Kit Kats in the gap, like the same way we started.
- Next take your digestive biscuits and place them in a plastic bag and tie the bag up. Take your rolling pin and crush the biscuits into very small pieces so it looks like sand. Then sprinkle the biscuit crumbs all around the treasure chest.
- Now start to fill your treasure chest with chocolate coins, Maltesers and chocolate buttons. Also chop your Crunchie up into small pieces and scatter inside the treasure chest too.
- To make the lid use the melted chocolate to stick the longer sides of the three remaining Kit Kats together and leave to dry. Next cut the cocktail stick in half and use them to prop the lip up.
- Lastly, dust cocoa powder onto the Kit Kats to make it look dirty.
*These recipes are suggestions only and are intended for use by persons having appropriate technical skill and entirely at their own discretion and risk. We cannot guarantee that favourable results will be obtained and recommend that you carry out your own tests prior to adoption. In the event that you intend to follow them for personal or resale use you must ensure that your preparation and ingredients comply with all relevant hygiene standards. We accept no responsibility, obligation or liability with respect to these recipes, their preparation or any outcome from their use or ingestion.*
Make sure you get a grown-up to help you create this master-piece!