Easy. Adult supervision needed
Time to Make
Adult Supervision Needed
How to Make
- Put the butter and chocolate in heat proof bowl and either melt over a bowl of hot water or in the microwave.
- In another bowl, mix together the flour, baking powder and salt.
- In a mixing bowl beat the eggs, brown sugar and vanilla extract on a high speed until light and fluffy. Beat in the melted chocolate on a low speed. Then mix in your flour mixture until it is combined.
- Preheat oven to 175C degrees and place the mixture in the fridge for 30 minutes so it can become firmer.
- Line a baking tray with greaseproof paper and lightly grease with butter. Drop a tablespoon of the dough onto the tray, leaving a 2- 3-inch gap in between each cookie. Bake cookies for 9-11 minutes until they are cracked yet soft. Let the cookies cool before serving.
*These recipes are suggestions only and are intended for use by persons having appropriate technical skill and entirely at their own discretion and risk. We cannot guarantee that favourable results will be obtained and recommend that you carry out your own tests prior to adoption. In the event that you intend to follow them for personal or resale use you must ensure that your preparation and ingredients comply with all relevant hygiene standards. We accept no responsibility, obligation or liability with respect to these recipes, their preparation or any outcome from their use or ingestion.*
Let the cookies cool on a cooling rack for 20-30 minutes before serving.