Easy. Adult supervision needed
Time to Make
20 Minutes (plus drying time)
Adult Supervision Needed
How to Make
- Firstly, paint your cardboard tube purple.
- Using the template cut out 8 tentacles and the kraken head from purple felt.
- Stick the kraken head to the cardboard tube using super tacky glue.
- Wrap purple and blue wool around the bottom half of the kraken. Remember to secure the ends of the wool in place by sticking or tying them.
- Stick blue sequins along one side of all 8 tentacles.
- Stick 6 tentacles to the bottom of the cardboard tube.
- Then stick the other 2 tentacles to the back of either side of the kraken.
- Lastly stick 2 giant wiggle eyes and 3 blue sequins to the kraken’s face.
You can wrap 3 strands of wool around the cardboard tube to make the process quicker.