Time to Make
15 Minutes per bird
Adult Supervision Needed
How to Make
- Take one cardboard tube and squash one end together, glue this and peg it so it dries together.
- Cut a small triangle from brown card
- With the other end of the tube squeeze it together in the opposite direction and trim it rounded (think of one being vertical and one horizontal)
- Pinch the triangle beak into the tube before gluing and peg to hold while it dries
- Once dry use glue to make a read breast and glitter this
- Stick on a wiggle eye
Dry the glitter with the bird upside down so it doesn’t roll and make a mess.