Time to Make
Adult Supervision Needed
How to Make
- Take your cardboard tube and cut it down to around 5cm this will become the body.
- Print out the template and cut the head and antlers out of another bit of cardboard roll.
- Pick up the tube and make small marks in a cross position to mark the back front and both sides equally.
- Using the marks as a guide cut out a small arch with the mark in the centre and leaving about 1 cm in between each arch (these will become the 4 legs).
- Glue and glitter the antlers nose and hooves.
- Stick the antlers to the head.
- Make a small cut at the back on the top edge and slit in one of the cut out arches – this will be the tail.
- Make a small rectangle of card and fold it in half sticking one to the tube and one to the head so that it can move a little.
- Let it dry completely.
Why not make all 9 reindeer that pull Santa’s sleigh.