Beginner. Adult supervision needed
Time to Make
Adult Supervision Needed
How to Make
- Take a sheet of skin tone paper and wrap it around the top of the cardboard tube, sticking it in place with either glue or tape. Then wrap a piece of card, about an inch wide, around the tube just below the skin tone paper.
- Wrap a sheet of black paper around the remaining bottom section of the tube.
- Use a black pen to draw a tie onto the white card, then cut out a badge shape from yellow card and stick it to the black jacket.
- Take a sheet of coloured paper and cut out the shape of the hair, then stick this to the very top section of the tube.
- Cut out a police hat shape from a sheet of black paper, then cut out a small strip the same width of the hat from white paper.
- Use a black pen to draw a checkered pattern onto the white strip. Then cut out a small circle from a sheet of yellow card and stick it to the middle of the hat. Stick the hat to the top of the tube using glue or tape.
If you are using glue, you will have to hold the paper in place until the glue has dried so that it doesn't peel off.