Easy. Adult supervision needed
Time to Make
Adult Supervision Needed
How to Make
- Use the template to draw and cut out the car from red foam, wing mirrors and wheels from black foam, bumper and grills from grey foam, headlights from yellow/orange foam and the number plate from white foam.
- Stick the black wing mirrors and wheels onto the car.
- Then stick the grey bumper and grills onto the car with the yellow headlights either side of the grill.
- Write ‘DAD’ with a black pen for the number plate and stick onto the bumper.
- Lastly stick your photo at the back of the car’s windscreen. The photo should be approximately 8cm by 4.5cm. Make sure to trim off the excess photo.
To cut out the windscreen photo frame you can create a hole with a pencil for your scissors to slide through to make it easier to cut out the centre.
Tagged with:Fathers Day