Easy. Adult supervision needed
Time to Make
15 Minutes + Drying Time
Adult Supervision Needed
How to Make
- Using the template cut out the camel head and legs from a cardboard tube.
- Cut approximately 2cm off 2 of the cardboard tubes.
- Paint the camel head, legs, and cardboard tubes in a sand/camel colour by mixing the acrylic paints.
- Stick the 3 cardboard tubes together using super tacky glue.
- Draw the details on the face and camel legs using a black pen and stick a wiggle eye on the camel’s face.
- Stick the camel legs on the bottom of the cardboard tubes and slot the camels head on the cardboard tube.
- lastly put your favourite pens and pencils in your camel pencil pot.
You can peg the cardboard tubes together until the super tacky glue is dry.