Time to Make
Adult Supervision Needed
How to Make
- Download and print off the template provided. Cut out two large hearts from pink card then cut out two small hearts from white card. Using double sided tape, stick the white hearts to the front of the pink hearts.
- Cut out the butterfly body from blue card. Take one of the pink hearts and with the white side up, stick the end to the butterfly body.
- Cut out a second butterfly body from blue card and fold it in half. Line this up with the back body piece, so the fold opens out to the left and stick down.
- Take the second pink heart you cut out earlier and with the white side now on the underneath, line this up with the back heart piece and stick the end to the folded butterfly body.
- Cut out another small heart from light pink card and stick this to the front.
- Cut two short lengths of pipe cleaners, turn the butterfly card over then stick these to the top of the head so they are poking out.
- Turn the butterfly card over again, cut out two mini hearts from pink card then stick these onto the end of each pipe cleaner.
- To finish, stick down some large gems to the front of the heart then draw on the butterfly face to the inside and outside using a thin black pen.
These butterfly cards could be made in a whole range of colours to give for various occasions.