Easy. Adult supervision needed
Time to Make
Adult Supervision Needed
How to Make
- Print out the Origami instructions and use them to fold the base of your bee in yellow paper.
- Cut out black paper stripes that are about 1cm wide.
- Take your yellow base and turn it over so that the triangle side is facing you.
- Next take your black stripes and stick them on with a glue stick leaving space for a face at the bottom of the triangle.
- Trim the edges that are hanging over in line with the yellow paper.
- Add wiggle eyes to the face and draw a smile
- Finally cut two white circles for wings and stick them onto the back so they are showing sticking up at the front using a glue stick.
Why not make a few and give them to your friends.