Intermediate - Adult Supervision Required
Time to Make
1.5 hours + drying time
Adult Supervision Needed
How to Make
- Paint your wooden wreath blue. You may need to do a few coats. Leave to dry.
- Take your chosen coloured tissue paper and cut 30 squares to 7cm x 7cm. Pile the squares on top of each other and staple the middle. Cut the pile into a circle. Take the top tissue paper circle and scrunch it upwards into the middle. Repeat this with each layer. You will now have your finished flower. Repeat this with a different colour of tissue paper to make another flower.
- Take a different colour of tissue paper and cut 10 squares to 7cm x 7cm. Pile the squares on top of each other and staple the middle. Cut the pile into a circle. Then cut the circle into a flower shape. Gently scrunch the top tissue paper layer upwards. Repeat with each layer until you have your flower completed.
- Cut out your template shapes on to the correct coloured felt. Do this four times to create four bees. Glue the black stripes onto the yellow bodies, and the yellow bodies onto the white wings.
- Now glue all your bees and flowers onto the blue wreath. Thread some yellow ribbon through the hole on the wreath and tie a knot to secure.
Use more than one colour in your flower to make it extra colourful!