Easy. Adult supervision needed
Time to Make
15 mins + drying time
Adult Supervision Needed
How to Make
- Firstly, paint bubble wrap with green paint.
- Then place the bubble wrap painted side down on the A4 white card.
- When the bubble wrap print is dry, using the template cut out the tree shape and trunk.
- Cover the trunk with clear pva glue, then cover with brown glitter.
- Stick the bubble print tree to the glitter trunk.
- Stick a glitter gold star to the tree.
- Lastly, cut a length of jute twine and sandwich it between another gold star.
You can decorate your Christmas tree decorations with self-adhesive gems and pom poms.