Easy. Adult supervision needed
Time to Make
Adult Supervision Needed
How to Make
- First squirt ¼ of a cup of blue paint add another ¼ of water and then add 2 generous squirts of washing up liquid and mix.
- Place this on a large tray or washable surface as it will overflow.
- Gently blow bubbles into the mixture and as they build up on top print the paper into them until you have a full sheet of bubble print.
- Once this is dry use the template to cut out the whale shape.
- Punch a hole in the top and thread the pipe cleaners through securing them at the back with sticky tape.
- Create a hook out of a pipe cleaner and stick this on also.
- Draw a face and stick on a wiggle eye.
Why not make other under the sea creatures using the same technique and create a hanging scene.