Beginner. Adult supervision needed
Time to Make
Adult Supervision Needed
How to Make
- Push the end of a pipe cleaner through the hole in the centre of a button, then push the button until it is approximately three inches away from the end.
- Repeat step 1 with more colourful buttons until the caterpillar is the length that you would like it to be. Add a large button to the end, this will be the caterpillar’s face.
- Push the end of the pipe cleaner back through one of the hole in the large button, then twist and trim it.
- Add a split metal keyring to the other end of the pipe cleaner, and wrap the pipe cleaner around it to hold it in place.
- Stick two wiggle eyes to the large button, and use a black pen to draw a smile underneath the eyes.
- Cut two pieces of pipe cleaner about two inches long and curl the end. Then stick them to the top of the caterpillar’s face.
Try not to add two buttons the same colour next to each other.