Beginner. Adult supervision needed
Time to Make
Adult Supervision Needed
How to Make
- Print off the flower template, cut it out and place it inside the plastic zip lock.
- Chose a deco pen and trace the flower 5 times onto the outside of the bag evenly spread out.
- Write the numbers 1-5 in each flower centre.
- Draw your bumblebees in the gaps and leave to dry.
- Now open the zip lock and place in 15 flower beads.
- Take out the paper template, now add a generous amount of hair gel.
- Flatten to allow the air out before zipping up, so that it won’t burst.
- Use tape around the edges of the bag to prevent any leaks.
- You’re all done! Now you can have fun trying to guide the correct number of beads to the flowers.
You can make this Sensory bag with other mini beasts such as ladybirds and leaves!