Easy. Adult supervision needed
Time to Make
Adult Supervision Needed
How to Make
- Using the template cut out the bat’s ears and wings from black card.
- Measure, draw and cut out 8 rectangles from black card (25cm x 5cm).
- Make a black rectangle into a ring by stapling the ends together.
- Then loop another black rectangle through the ring previously made and staple the ends together. Repeat until all 8 rings are joined together.
- Stick the ears and batwings to the paper chain.
- Then draw 2 fangs with a white deco pen and stick 2 wiggle eyes onto the first ring (the head of the bat).
- Lastly, cut a length of ribbon, then loop and tie it through the ring at the top or bottom of the paper chain.
You can also hang the bat upside down by looping the ribbon through the bottom ring.