Easy. Adult supervision needed
Time to Make
Adult Supervision Needed
How to Make
- Find a tray or container that you don’t mind getting paint on (something like a washing up bowl works well).
- Place your black card into the bottom.
- Then blob blue and purple paint randomly onto the card.
- Add two or three high bounce balls to your container and roll them around in a circular motion.
- As the balls roll through the paint, they will leave trails, and this will start to form your galaxy.
- When you are happy with the result, remove the balls. Simply clean with warm soapy water afterwards.
- Now sprinkle a pinch of iridescent glitter over the top while it is still wet and allow to dry.
- Once your design is dry, pour some white paint into a pot and dip in your paintbrush. Spread the bristles with your fingertip so that the paint splashes onto the picture to make the stars.
You could use this technique to create a galaxy background for you to create your own space scene picture by simply adding rockets and planets.