Medium - Hard
Time to Make
20 Minutes plus drying time
Adult Supervision Needed
How to Make
- Take a mug and fill it quarter full with warm water.
- Then squirt a generous amount of washing up liquid or liquid soap into the water
- Then take the blue paint and mix in two big squeezes. Mix well.
- Then using a paper straw blow bubbles into the mug until the paint bubbles come over the edge of the mug
- Print these bubbles onto your watercolour paper by lightly touching the paper onto the bubbles
- Once you have a few sheets leave them to dry
- Cut out various sized of raindrops using the template making sure you have pairs of each size you will need roughly 14 pairs
- Cut 4 long strands of thread
- Stick the drops onto the tread by sandwiching them either side of the thread with super tacky glue you will fit 3 or 4 on each thread.
- Tie the top of each string onto a kitchen roll tube and spread them out evenly.
- Then using the template cut out a cloud from grey felt and stick this onto a sheet of blank watercolour paper to give it strength.
- Stick the cloud onto the carboard tube and let dry
- Finally add a hanging loop and create a face.
Make sure that you place the bubble printing pot onto a tray or protected surface like a draining board as it will overflow.