Time to Make
Adult Supervision Needed
How to Make
- Place double-sided tape on the inside and outside of the headband base.
- Starting from the inside of one end of the headband, wrap white ribbon around repeatedly, overlapping as you go until the whole headband is covered.
- To make the longest parts of the 5 points on the halo, cut 3 pipe-cleaners in half and attach 5 of the pieces to the headband. Do this by wrapping one end of the pipe-cleaner around the headband and then around itself to secure it. Make sure that the 5 points are evenly spaced with 1 in the centre of the headband and the others either side of it.
- Cut 4 pipe-cleaners into thirds and attach 10 of these medium-sized pieces either side of the 5 long pieces in the same way as before.
- Cut 5 pipe-cleaners into quarters. These will be your shortest pieces.
- Then wrap the ends onto the headband either side of each point. It will have the pattern short, medium, long, medium, short; short, medium, long, medium, short; and so on.
- Make sure your pipe-cleaners are sticking out straight to complete your halo headband.
Complete your Angelic look with our ‘Angel Halo’ and ‘Paper-Plate Angel Wings’ Projects.