Easy. Adult supervision needed
Time to Make
20 Minutes (plus drying time)
Adult Supervision Needed
How to Make
- Firstly, paint the wreath black.
- Then, for the poppies cut the egg cup parts of the egg carton.
- Using the template cut out the leaves from the flat part of the egg carton lid.
- Paint the egg cup poppies red and the leaves green with acrylic paint.
- When dry stick the red egg box poppies to the wreath.
- Then stick black pom poms to the centre of the poppies.
- Glue the poppy leaves around the edge of the wreath between the poppies.
- Lastly, cut a length of red ribbon, then loop and tie it through the hole in the wreath.
You can make the poppies and leaves glittery using clear pva glue and glitter shakers.
Tagged with:Remembrance Day