Medium - Hard
Time to Make
Adult Supervision Needed
How to Make
- First print off the template and cut out the pieces out of felt leaving the backing on until you are ready to assemble them.
- Take clothes peg and face it so that the slit in the bottom is visible this will make the two legs so its important it’s this way around.
- Paint the clothes peg using acrylic paint, green for the top and stripey trousers or whatever variation you desire. You need to mix colours to make a skin tone.
- Once dry you can start adding the felt parts, make up the hat onto the head to make it easier.
- Cut a small bit of wool and stick it to the chin too create a beard.
- Add wiggle eyes and draw a smile.
Although the felt is self-adhesive I would add a little super tacky glue to strengthen the bond.