Easy. Adult supervision needed
Time to Make
Adult Supervision Needed
How to Make
- Place blue pearlised card landscape and find the middle of the card using a ruler (approximately 15cm) and make a faint mark with a pencil.
- Use this mark as a guide to fold both sides of the card inwards, creating the opening of the card.
- Using the template draw and cut out the flower from pink pearlised card. Then draw and cut out the small circle and photo frame from yellow pearlised card.
- Using the template draw and cut-out the reveal panels from pink paper. Card will not work for this.
- Cut the flower and small circle in half and stick on both sides of the opening of the card.
- Using pastel glitter foam letters spell out ‘With’ on the left flap of the card and ‘Love’ on the right flap of the card.
- Position the photo frame in the centre of the inside of the card. Then stick the flaps to the back of the card.
- Stick a photo behind the circle hole of the photo frame, the photo should be slightly bigger than the circle (approximately 8.5cm by 8.5cm). You can do this step before sticking down the photo frame.
- Using double-sided tape, stick the flap of the reveal panel to the left side of the card (approximately 0.5cm from the fold of the card). Make sure the reveal panel is positions so the circle hole in the photo frame will be covered. Repeat this for the right reveal panel.
- Tuck the reveal panels behind the photo frame but in front of the photo.
- Using pastel glitter foam letters, spell out ‘Happy Mother’s Day’ around the circle hole.
Make sure not to leave a gap in the opening of the card so that you don’t ruin the photo surprise.