Easy. Adult supervision needed
Time to Make
Adult Supervision Needed
How to Make
- Melt the white chocolate in a saucepan or in the microwave.
- Then heat up the milk in a saucepan or in the microwave.
- Add the hot milk and melted chocolate together, then add the pinch of cinnamon and stir.
- Gradually add the green food colouring until you have reached the desired colour.
- Pour into a glass and spray whipped cream on top of the hot chocolate. Lastly, paint the marshmallows green with the food colouring and place them on top of the whipped cream.
*These recipes are suggestions only and are intended for use by persons having appropriate technical skill and entirely at their own discretion and risk. We cannot guarantee that favourable results will be obtained and recommend that you carry out your own tests prior to adoption. In the event that you intend to follow them for personal or resale use you must ensure that your preparation and ingredients comply with all relevant hygiene standards. We accept no responsibility, obligation or liability with respect to these recipes, their preparation or any outcome from their use or ingestion.*
Ask an adult to help you when heating your chocolate in the microwave or over hot water.