Beginner. Adult supervision needed
Time to Make
Adult Supervision Needed
How to Make
- Take a sheet of red paper and trim the end off to make a square.
- Fold the paper in half horizontally, then unfold and fold in half vertically. Unfold again so that there is a cross made with the fold lines.
- Fold each of the corners into the centre point. Then turn the paper square over and fold each of the corners into the centre again.
- Fold the paper in half and put your thumb/fingers into the pockets and open it into a fortune teller.
- Use the yellow deco pen to draw a yellow shape where each of the eyes will be. Leave it to dry for a few minutes then stick a wiggle eye on top of each one.
- Use a black pen to draw two nostrils on the centre corners of the top sections.
- Take a sheet of white card and cut out two horn shapes, then use tape or glue to attached them to the top of the fortune teller.
- Cut out two zig zag shapes from a sheet of yellow paper and stick one to each side of the fortune teller. Then finish the craft by decorating it with some gold pearls.
Use paper, rather than card, as it will make the origami much easier to fold.
Tagged with:Chinese New Year