Easy. Adult supervision needed
Time to Make
Adult Supervision Needed
How to Make
- Sketch out a crown design onto the centre of a small, red paper plate using a pencil, and then colour in using a gold and blue deco pen.
- Stick acrylic jewels to the centre of the crown.
- Use a white, gold, and blue deco pen to draw lines around the edge of the paper plate, alternating colours.
- Repeat steps 1,2 and 3 on another small, red paper plate.
- Cut a length of blue ribbon approximately 30cm long.
- Tie a knot at one end and thread 6 beads onto the ribbon and then tie a knot at the other end so the beads can’t fall off.
- Put double sided tape all the way around the inside edge and middle of one of the paper plates. Stick the beaded ribbon across the middle making sure that 3 beads are at either end of the ribbon.
- Stick a red wooden craft stick at the bottom. To make this more secure you can also secure the ribbon and craft stick with sticky tape.
- Stick the other paper plate on top to complete your paper plate drum.
You can use the grooves of the plate to draw lines around the edge.