Easy. Adult supervision needed
Time to Make
Adult Supervision Needed
How to Make
- To make 1 cracker you will need 2 cardboard tubes. Cut one of your cardboard tubes in half.
- To cut the tissue paper to size, place your cardboard tubes onto the tissue paper with the cardboard tube halves either side of the whole cardboard tube. Make sure to leave space (approximately 1.5cm) between the cardboard tubes.
- Using double-sided tape stick the cardboard tubes to the tissue paper and begin to roll until you can’t see the cardboard tube through the tissue paper. Cut off any excess tissue paper if you need to and stick down the end of the tissue paper to the cracker.
- Stick a heart foam sticker to the tip of your finger and dip it into white paint to use the sticker as a stamp, alternatively you can paint the hearts onto the cracker.
- Allow the paint to dry and stick small wiggle eyes onto the hearts.
- Using a black pen draw a smile and antennas onto some of the hearts.
- Create a note by cutting out a small heart from paper small enough to fit inside the cracker or the heart shape can be folded. Write ‘To someone special or I Love You’ onto the heart cut-out.
- Fill your valentines’ crackers with your loved one’s favourite small treats and your love heart note.
- In the areas you left space between the cardboard tubes, use ribbon to tie a bow on either side of the cracker.
- Alternatively, you can decorate your cracker with Heart Glitter Foam Stickers.
Use enough tissue paper so that you can’t see the cardboard tube through the tissue paper.