Beginner. Adult supervision needed
Time to Make
Adult Supervision Needed
How to Make
- Take a sheet of skin tone paper and wrap it around the top of the cardboard tube, sticking it in place with either glue or tape.
- Wrap a sheet of black paper around the bottom section of the tube, and a sheet of gold paper around the middle. Leaving enough of the skin tone paper at the top to create a face.
- Add some brown or black paper to the very top of the tube to create the hair, then stick two wiggle eyes underneath and use a black pen to draw on the mouth.
- Cut a thin strip of yellow paper and stick it around the middle of the tube, and use a black pen to draw a line down the centre of the fire fighter’s jacket.
- Take a sheet of yellow card and cut out the shape of a hat, making sure it is slightly wider than the width of the tube. Use a black pen to draw a stripe down the middle, then stick it to the top of the cardboard tube.
- Take a sheet of gold card and lay the tube on top of it. Draw two arms either side and then cut them out, ensuring they are still attached together in the middle. Then stick the middle section to the back of the tube to create the arms. Use skin toned paper to add the hands to the ends.
Use paper to wrap around the tube as it will stick better than the card.