Easy. Adult supervision needed
Time to Make
Adult Supervision Needed
How to Make
- For the body cut 4 long strips of yellow card (length of A4 paper by 1.5cm).
- Make a cross with 2 of the strips, sticking them with double-sided tape. Stick the other two strips diagonally to the cross making a snowflake shape.
- To make the paper ball, glue the strips together, forming loops until all of the strips are glued together.
- To create the head, repeat steps 1,2 and 3 but use 4 shorter strips of card (approximately 20cm in length by 1.5cm).
- Stick the small paper ball on top of the larger paper ball.
- Using the template draw and cut around the bunny’s paws, ears, and mouth from yellow card. Then draw and cut out the inner ears and nose from pink card.
- Using the template cut out a circle from green card for the bunny to sit on.
- Stick the nose onto the muzzle and then draw 3 white dots either side using a white deco paint pen. Stick this to the lower half of the bunny’s face.
- Stick wiggly eyes above the muzzle and nose.
- For the ears, fold the bottom of the yellow ears to create a flap for the ears to stick. Then stick the pink inner ears to the yellow ear. When the ears are complete, stick them to the top of the bunny’s head.
- For the circle paws draw a heart and 3 dots above using a white deco pen.
- For the larger paws draw an oval and 3 dots above.
- Stick the smaller circle paws towards the top of the body and then the larger, oval paws towards the bottom of the body.
- Stick a large white pom pom at the back of the bunny for the tail.
- Lastly, stick the complete bunny to the green circle so that the bunny can sit without wobbling.
When sticking the pieces together hold them down for a few seconds to make sure they are secure.